The Nintendo 3DS EShop closure and what games I've got!

 So Nintendo 3DS's EShop has closed by the end of March this year, I have gotten a few games few days before which I have played a bit.



Tomodachi Life



So this is probably the most played game out of the bunch.
I actually like how you can interact with other Mii's and them being autonomously interacting with one another. I managed to get several Mii's online and import some Mii's including myself, friends and funny ones.
My favorite part of the game is when a Mii wants to play a game with you and when they are dreaming, It gets funny.

Terraria for the 3DS



So this is probably a bit waste but I do like exclusivity so...
I got Terraria for the 3DS, I was already bad at the tutorial though.

Persona Q and Q2


As a new player on the Persona franchise, I cannot let Persona games slide that easily.
I picked up Persona Q and Q2 and not gonna lie, both are really darn good. (and really block-consuming)

Sonic Generations for the 3DS

As a former superfan, I still like Sonic over Mario but Sonic Generations for the 3DS had exclusive stages compared to my PS3 and PC copy.
It's as if it is a different entire game yet bares the same title and style.
I have only played the first stages but I am excited to try out the second stages.

Wrapping up this blog post

So that's all the games I've got last month, I would like to personally thank LoganTGT for creating the video that I found on recommendations so that I would be aware about the closure.
I am excited to try out more on the games that I got.

 

Comments

Popular Posts