My quest of acquiring fluency with Japanese begins.

Katakana chart (one of three scripts)

こんにちは!

As of June 17th, I began learning Japanese (for the third time) and this time hopefully will let me actually learn.

My first attempt I gave up because I did not have the right equipment (like notes and education).

My second attempt is a lot better because I had the equipment and also learnt something from a local Japanese class. (The class was awesome)

My third attempt will be better than the last two attempts, by setting the languages on some devices and apps into Japanese. I will try to get used to the characters and then eventually memorize them.

HOWEVER, If you are slow with learning languages and you are learning some languages. Do not learn Chinese and Japanese at the same time, they share characters and they don't sound the same or goes together sometimes

My phone in Japanese
My first phase would change some apps and devices to Japanese (which I've said already)

My second phase would to start a daily practice from a certain schedule, and set most everyday devices to Japanese.

My third phase would be to get hardcore and use Japanese language on every app and devices (unless unavailable)

and then lastly, go back to English and continue practicing and speaking Japanese online. So that I am prepared to move to Japan and live there for as long as possible (hopefully forever).

I cannot promise myself I will succeed, but I am certain I am gonna make some progress.

Comments

Popular Posts